|Tipo de propiedad||apartamento|
|Estancia mínima||2 noches|
Beautiful Boutique Apartment located in Rosales, the most exclusive and central neighborhood of the city with unique stylish atmosphere. The apartment is between “Zona Rosa”, a convenient area for shopping and entertainment, and “Zona G”, an exclusive dining area where are located the best restaurants of the city, such as “Astrid y Gastón”, “Harry Sasón”, “Criterion”, “La Cigale”, “Nazca”, “El Cielo”, “Rafael”, among others. The apartment is walking distance to the new financial district, ATMs, convenient supermarkets, (e.g., Carulla with delivery 7-24hrs), Malls (e.g., Andino, El Retiro, Atlantis), cinemas, public transportation and taxis.
Reach the apartment from El Dorado International Airport in just 25 minutes.
Great for embassies, companies and foreigners.
Relax in a modern apartment with Wi-Fi and comforting amenities that includes:
* 1 Bedroom – Double bed size – work desk with lamp –
* Living room, completely furnished with genuine leather sofas
* 1 Bathroom - Luxury towels and nicely decorated
* Cable TV with 42' Plasma TV and HiFi Stereo Audio System
* Completely open equipped Kitchen
* Wi-Fi Internet
* All utilities included in the price (Water, energy, land fees)
It is a non-smoking apartment and it is not allow pets inside it.
• If you need assistance on your arrival, we offer a pickup /drop off service and take you to the property for $30 USD (waiting you at the Airport)
• If you need maid service or someone to wash your clothes and do the house everyday $35 USD for full day service or $20 USD for half day.
• If you need private transportation we can do all the arrangements (Full day or special services)
The apartment is located in the heart of the financial district. Discover the main entertainment and dining area, Zona G, just a short walk from the apartment and stroll to Zona Rosa, the prestigious neighborhood with many exclusive nightspots and stores. Shop in national and multi-national stores at Andino Shopping Mall, just a mile from the apartment, or head to Atlantis Plaza for more shops, a Hard Rock Café and a movie theater. Experience the vibe of the city at Andres Carne de Res restaurant and bar. For culture and history visit La Candelaria historic neighborhood with several museums, churches and interesting architecture in the Spanish Colonial and Baroque style. Marvel at over 34,000 pieces of gold in the Museo del Oro. For breathtaking views of the entire city, take a cable car to the top of the Cerro de Monserrate, the mountain which overlooks Bogota.
|Temporada||por noche||Noche fin de semana||Semana||Mensual *||Fecha especial|
2 noche estancia mínima
|Depósito por daños reembolsable||US$150|
Se solicita un depósito de USD. 300 que será devuelto una vez se termine el periodo de arriendo y se verifique que no existe necesidad de hacer uso del depósito,
Según acuerdo. Antes o el día de ingreso al apartamento.
* Tarifa mensual aproximada. El importe total dependerá de los días reales de alojamiento.
El pago se realizará en la divisa (moneda) especificada en el anuncio, a no ser que se acuerde otra divisa con el propietario.